Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 08:42 AM   #275
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
If you have Sunday ticket that's cool. Otherwise it sucks to have the 14 Raiders games, not playing KC, filling up the broadcast each week.

I had really been looking forward to the Raiders leaving my local market and only having sucky 49ers games clogging broadcast.
Eh, I already have to deal with the Cowboys and if they are not on then any team from the NFCE. If I get to see 4 Chiefs games in an year it is a miracle.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.