Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 07:00 PM   #340
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm currently really enjoying Man Seeking Woman on Fx. Of course, I really like most of their comedic lineup.
I enjoyed it too, but most people I know aren't fans of Jay Baruchel. To be honest, I'm not really either. He does fit this style comedy though, and Eric Andre is great.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.