View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 08:40 PM   #742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
He's old news, story has been around a long time and there really isn't anything to support it. It's entertaining as a story, but I toss it into the same pile as the MJ-12 documents. That is to say that, like most if not all of the MJ-12 stuff, anything we've heard about Dulce is most likely disinformation.

There's a pretty entertaining episode about Dulce from the last season of UFO Hunters, if you haven't seen it. You can find it on YouTube.
It's just one of those extraordinary claims needs extraordinary evidence things for me. Grey's and reptiloids and all that jazz, just seems wild.

I'm relatively newbie to this lingo, but when you say dulce is disinformation, explain that a bit.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.