View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 10:51 PM   #709
oxymoron

High Jump is old news, so to speak. The Vostok stuff and other anomalies like the pyramids are all much more recent, so more interesting to me. Kind of like how Stephenville or the Phoenix lights are more interesting than Roswell, which has been talked to death for going on thirty years.

Although there is sort of a new development there. Kevin Randal has a new book which evidently trashes a lot of eyewitness testimony, which is a complete 180 for him. He'll be making the radio rounds I would guess. I do know he's listed on the upcoming Paracast episode.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.