View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:01 PM   #684
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

I

This is a good one.

I love the container ship thingy at the end shooting the Spheres out. Crazy footage from two different cameras. Around 47:45

Hell, there's so much footage of these, I call them drones, extraterrestrial Drones, only the blindest of the blind can deny it.

There are 1 or 2 BS vids in there but the rest are legit, and many of them are filmed by astronauts or militarty and airline personnel, on personal recording devices.
These things see our every move and the ones we do catch on film are the ones that aren't cloaked.
There are more than likely 1000's of them.

Last edited by beach tribe; 01-09-2017 at 09:41 PM..
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.