Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:09 PM   #230
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

I turned on my firestick a while back and it acted like it was brand new. made me attach my amazon account all over again etc. once I got back in Kodi was gone....as was Netflix. (my kids use Netflix...so I keep it around)

very weird. I've had it for a couple years and never had anything like that happen. I reinstalled Kodi...no biggee. I also tweaked it for fixing buffering problems as I'd done before. mostly it's fine.....mostly. some times though the movie starts glitching.

now here's my question....before the reinstall...when it would glitch...I'd pause and go do something for 5 or 10, I'd come back and you could see at the top by the pause icon that some movie had...well...had buffered up...like it had downloaded some and was ahead of itself and I'd be fine. but NOW....that never happens. the gray bar never grows. I can't for the life-a-me figure out WHY. it doesn't happen all the time....but when it does....even if I wait 20 minutes, the grey never grows.

hope this makes sense to somebody...and better yet hoping someone has a suggestion. I'm wondering if, when this happens, that I've simply accessed a crappy link.

one last thing to note, this has happened before on a 1.5 hours into a 2 hour movie. was fine and thing pow...not fine.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.