View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 03:11 PM   #5977
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
My first attempt at pulled pork. The cook took a lot longer than I thought, and it still never quite reached the internal temp that I wanted.

I finally just pulled it from the smoker, let it rest, and then pulled it apart with two forks to see if it was cooked. Turned out well. Maybe a bad thermometer?

Looks good man.

What kind of thermometer you using?

I think it was tooge who posted recently that the fork test works better than thermometer anyway. I have a Thermapen (thanks for the rec FMB!) and it does well for me.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.