View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 08:22 AM   #975
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Although this article echos some of my thoughts I expressed in my thread, it is poorly written. He obviously doesn't understand, how to use, commas. And he makes wide general statements with no supporting facts.

I am fine with Reid bashing after his coaching performance on Sunday, but I have never cared for Athan, and his obvious lack of writing skill. It's either Head Coach Andy Reid, or it's the Chiefs head coach, Andy Reid. Not Head Coach, Andy Reid.

He said Reid would have to scramble to save his coaching legacy. As evident in my thread from Sunday, I am not an Andy Reid fan. But Reid will end his career ranked in the top 10 for coaching victories. He took the Eagles to 4 straight NFC Championship games, and coached in a Super Bowl. The only way for Athan to rescue his legacy, is to win a Pulitzer.

He actually said Sutton coached against the Titans like he was coaching against Montana's 49ers in their prime. What?

He did site specific offensive play calls, but one of them was questioning why Reid opted to call a pass play on third down, suggesting that a field goal was the proper call. Again, what? He didn't choose a pass play over a field goal. He called a play designed to give the QB options at the LOS, depending on coverage. Smith just made a terrible decision, and the ball was intercepted. If the pass had been incomplete, he would have kicked the field goal, as we had already been stopped once before on 4th and goal.

As for attributing some of the blame to Sutton, he didn't site any play that would demonstrate the lack of aggression he claims Sutton displayed.

If his "article" was just another post on CP, then his, use of commas and unsupported criticism wouldn't bother me.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
OACU (Over Active Comma Use) or not, the guy was spot-on - Reid is coaching AIDS on game day. Evenif he's a great Monday-Saturday coach, he's ass on Sundays. We should have higher standards for Andy coaching our team than this man's punctuation. To comment on his use of commas suggests some level of deflection. At best it should be left as an unspoken observation, at worst it should be a very subtle footnote.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.