View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #1835
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Deal with the rash, enjoy the holidays and look forward to your kick ass spring trip.
I can't recall if I ever posted a pic of myself with the rash, but I looked like an extra from the Walking Dead. The rash burns, itches, and hurts all at the same time. Just turning my head at night on my pillow popped several of the blisters I had and I woke up with blood spots on the case. The first day I go the treatment that ended up giving me that hideous rash, I threw up three different times that day, too. If I get that treatment again, I hope it's after Christmas. I want to enjoy a nice brew on New Years Eve.

Then I just have to survive until April 24th and I am out of here!
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.