View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 06:28 PM   #2844
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankotank View Post
is the concept of Negan taking Carl under his wing (or more correctly IMO ACTING like that's what he's doing for now...) is that in the comics too?

I keep thinking either Carl's gonna have to hack something off of Rick or vice versa. I also keep thinking that Carl's probably leaving the show for college...so Rick will be the one to do the hacking....
That part where Negan asked Carl what he thought and he replied "I think you should jump out of that window and save me the trouble of killing you" was word for word from the comics.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.