View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 03:07 PM   #2838
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
This is all right out of the comics. The PROBLEM is, in the comics, Carl is 12 or something. They set up the emotion of revealing the eye really poorly. IIRC, in the comics, there was this whole thing about how embarrassed he was by it and wouldn't let anyone see it. So when Negan forced him - again, he's much younger in the comics than in the show at this point - he broke down. The emotion was drained from it because they haven't set up how self-conscious he is about the eye at all.
is the concept of Negan taking Carl under his wing (or more correctly IMO ACTING like that's what he's doing for now...) is that in the comics too?

I keep thinking either Carl's gonna have to hack something off of Rick or vice versa. I also keep thinking that Carl's probably leaving the show for college...so Rick will be the one to do the hacking....
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.