View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 12:07 AM   #1798
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
My friend, Chipp, is now going for 2 weeks and will make the side trip to England with me, too. It's looking to be a great trip! Now if only I hadn't thrown up the chicken and veggies in Thai peanut sauce I made for dinner. I feel like I lost a fight now. Ugh. I was eating and got about a third of the way through when my stomach leapt three times and I didn't even make it off the couch, but thank God for my tv tray. I hit the kitchen and raaaalfed in the sink about 4 or 5 more times. Damn this chemotherapy.
Ooof. No Bueno.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.