View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 12:03 AM   #1790
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I am at the center once again receiving chemotherapy. I spoke at length with my nurse practitioner and mentioned the pains I was suffering over the weekend, and she checked me over and didn't think anything was too out of the ordinary. I was very concerned with my glucose levels but she told me not to worry about it. I don't want to become diabetic and she said I am not. I will still avoid Krispy Kreme on the way home, though. I mentioned Denmark and when I would go, staying for about 8 weeks and she said to go for it. If I die over there, they can keep my carcass until Chipp and Rod arrive since they know the places I want my ashes to be spread, so I have it all covered. Now to start making my plans and jump on a good airfare.
**** yeah man! THAT is good news.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.