Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 08:41 AM   #9264
#triggering

It's definitely time to pounce and take advantage.

Next 4 weeks:
@ Saints
BYE
Chiefs
@ Jags

Based on yesterday, they will lose in New Orleans. The bye week is ideal, then the Chiefs come to town and if they play like they did yesterday, that's anyone's game and I like Denver to win that one in Denver. @ Jax - could be tough, but I'd pick Denver to win.

I can see them 8-4 heading into the final stretch.

Final 4 weeks:
@ Titans
Patriots
@ Chiefs
Raiders

This is the dicey part... The Titans will give them fits. Pats should win that game based on recent weeks. @ KC is always brutal and OAK at home... just depends on what they have to fight for at that point.

I'm cautiously optimistic at this point... they'll still be able to win 9 games, possibly 10. I'm not really changing my prognostication at this point.

It's never been about doing a lot of damage in the playoffs for me, it's been about finishing with a record above .500 and making progress with the new players.

We shall see.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.