Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 09:34 PM   #9137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I'm still waiting for an explanation for that AFC championship game.

No one can come up with an answer.
Broncos won the game and were poised to shut NE out for the half until that stupid Ronnie Hillman failed to fall on or knock a boarderline backward pass out of bounds.

I remember it being ruled incomplete on the field then being overturned so I could see where the NFL cheated in favor of NE but other than that it was the Broncos Pass rush that won us that game. Brady got lucky late in the game throwing the ball to a spot on the field for Gronk to go up and get despite great coverage, they were playing basketball more than football at that point. Gronk made some great plays to make it closer than it should have been that and Ronnie Hillman spotting them 7.

Better team earned a ticket to the SB and the Win. Meanwhile kc was lucky to face the worst playoff team in the AFC and maybe football to get their 1st WC win in over 20 years.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.