View Single Post
Old 10-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #1729
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
My doc said it was necrotic tissue from a lymph node pressing the cartilage where my rib meets my breastbone, so that was much better than a blood clot. When I would lie on my right side, it would wake me up with a very sharp, intense pain, like a screwdriver pushing my rib away from my sternum. Not pleasant at all!
I see Ed, why it sounded like to me is I had last year something very similar. Had intense pain just under rib cage like knife in my side. I to could not sleep on my right side and pain was nearly intolerable getting up to piss or crap was an effort and painful. It scared me to death I pushed through and week later I was ok. Didnt see my Doc as was scared what would learn. About a month later it happened again this time even more intense and only way I could get up to cook kids breakfast was raise my right hand in the air above my head. I really looked stupid but it worked. It hurt so bad I literally was nauseated and sweating. this time it went away after 2 days. On a routine exam I mentioned to my Doc and got earful and all kinds of tests especially heart. They couldn;t find anything so he said I probably passed 2 kidney stones and I was one stupid tough son of a bitch hahaha.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.