View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 05:03 AM   #444
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Anyone have any good recommendations on where to put money you are taking out of Savings? My local PNC is closing, so I am taking all my savings out, and I am going to take it somewhere. I should have done it a while ago, because the interest rate is a joke. I guess I kind of worried putting it somewhere else where I don't have quick access to it.
Synchrony Bank is a spin-off from GE and has a high yield saving account that is yielding 1.05%. There are no check book privileges, but you can link bank or investment accounts and move money in 2 to 3 days.
markd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutmarkd2000 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about