View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 09:06 AM   #439
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
There are a number of "high interest" savings accounts out there online. They're still pretty crummy in terms of interest rates (generally 0.5%-1.0%), but it's better than what you'll get at a brick and mortar bank. I'm using Discover Savings right now (1.0%), and I've used Capital One 360 previously (0.75%). Both are really easy to start and use. Transfers between that and your checking account usually take 2-3 days or so.

I don't know anything abuot Discover Savings. I've been with Capital One for many years now (probably 15 or so) for most of my "loose" cash, and it's been pretty great overall. Much better interest rates on a regular account than you can even get on CDs at most other banks.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.