View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 08:19 AM   #438
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
Anyone have any good recommendations on where to put money you are taking out of Savings? My local PNC is closing, so I am taking all my savings out, and I am going to take it somewhere. I should have done it a while ago, because the interest rate is a joke. I guess I kind of worried putting it somewhere else where I don't have quick access to it.
There are a number of "high interest" savings accounts out there online. They're still pretty crummy in terms of interest rates (generally 0.5%-1.0%), but it's better than what you'll get at a brick and mortar bank. I'm using Discover Savings right now (1.0%), and I've used Capital One 360 previously (0.75%). Both are really easy to start and use. Transfers between that and your checking account usually take 2-3 days or so.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.