Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #178
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlota69 View Post
Considering most of the stadium will probably be filled with high rollers, the opposing teams fans, and people with serious $ due to whats its probably gonna cost to go to a game, I highly doubt it'll be like it was in Oakland.
Yup. The more I hear about this, the more I hate it. I'm ok with San Diego because nobody in that city gives a shit about their team. As much as I hate Oakland, hating the Raiders means hating the black hole. I'm a fan of a team in Vegas. Not the Raiders.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.