Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 10:47 AM   #436
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
I was at the gun show in Louisburg earlier this morning, and found a Russian SKS (my favorite kind of SKS). The dude had it listed for $520, which was way too high. It was a factory refurb, had a replacement top cover, and there was a butt pad extension screwed on. But other than that, everything else was good to go. His bottom dollar was just under $400. At that price I couldn't resist, and brought it home.
I miss the days of the $100 norinco sks. Saw one at cabelas not too long ago with a $750 price tag
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.