Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:42 AM   #7737
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Carolina finally has a legit WR to play with now.

While the Panther's secondary was overrated last year their front 7 was underrated. That combined with just a terrible O line in Denver makes for a completely different game.

If Den can hit Thomas deep and make "chunk plays" they come out on top.

If Carolina can run the ball and get pressure with a 4 man rush they win.

Manning may have had a duck arm in the SB but he could get rid of the ball in 3 seconds. He had complete command of the offense and that helped to negate a pass rush.

Semen won't have that advantage...
I can't understand why people are so quick to dismiss this. It's always blah, blah, blah. Manning was the worst rated QB last year. Blah,Blah, Blah. AT his worst, he still was doing things that Semen lover just can't do. I am going to love telling people I told ya so.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.