Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #1382
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I didn't get new-dog until she was (they think) a year old, and while all of you are right, I've totally loved almost perma-teleworking (when not traveling), telling downtown traffic to suck it, telling the office peeps that I'll be back from time to time (so don't clear-out my office or pull/cancel my parking card), and working with new-dog in shorts, flip-flop, and unshaven - as much as possible.

And new-dog (Ashley) might not have had the best first year, but she's loving life now and letting us know. And the neighborhood peeps were stunned that after only two months, that at a block party (hosted by casa-de-GloryDayz this year), she needed no leash, and was the dog they all wish they had.

People have no idea far a little love goes. Dogs do!

Now if I could just get her to leave the bathroom when I shit (she'd not need to gasp for air from under the door)....
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.