View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 01:43 PM   #402
Most Valuable Villain

Called in on my lunch break.

Told them that I wasn't going to stay with DirecTV if I wasn't getting NFL Sunday Ticket. He told me that I would have to pay the ETF fee of $225. I told him it was no problem and that Comcast was going to give me a better deal to make up for the cost anyways. He put me on hold for like 10 minutes.

Came back on and said not to tell anyone because they aren't supposed to do this ....but he was going to give me the mover's deal. This would require a technician to come out to my house but that he could give me a Genie mini for our bedroom for free for the technician to have a reason to be there.

All in all I got:

Free Genie mini for our master bedroom. We had an old HD-DVR still there.
NFL Sunday Ticket Max for free
HBO free for 3 months
$40 off our monthly bill for the next 12 months
NO Contract extension. So I still have 11 months on our current contract and I can call in next year to renew and get a deal on NFL Sunday ticket.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.