View Single Post
Old 08-08-2016, 09:02 PM   #1618
Veteran

I shouldn't have done all that stuff last Thursday. It's taking a while to remember all the stuff and get back into the routine. A day after the unhook, no matter how I feel, I should not exert myself. I'm still in a state of fatigue today and it hit me Friday morning after I did way too much. I have nothing pressing that needs to be done in the next several days, however. All I did yesterday as far as work goes is hit poison ivy with weed killer. Some of it is growing very close to my grapevine, so I hope I didn't take that out, too, but I'd rather see the vine die if that is what it takes to get rid of the poison ivy.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.