Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 01:01 PM   #19
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
At the time I read the book, I imagined Al Pacino in that role. But I think Ian McShane is going to be great in it and was a fantastic casting choice.

Looking forward to this, I need to do a re-read of the book as it has been a few years since I read it.
I'd probably agree.. though I don't think Pacino would be believable looking like a kind of 'has-been' like McShane can.

Further, once I saw that McShane was linked to the project I figured out who he'd be cast as very quickly into reading the book so I might be biased.

I also imagined Technical Boy being Jonah Hill based on the description in the book so I'm a little disappointed in how they've depicted the character based on the physical look of the guy. But of course getting Jonah Hill would be too tall of a task for STARZ so...
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.