View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 09:58 PM   #1598
Veteran

Getting started on anything is going to be the challenge. It used to be a neutral tasting food would not trigger my salivary gland freak out in the back of my jaws. Not so much now. I bit into a pear that was not quite ripe, but not that sour and I had to spit it out. I was groaning and stamping my feet and it felt like someone punched me in the left side of my jaw. I had a cheeseburger earlier for lunch and about fell off the bench at DQ. It's a sudden hard tingling and clenching of the back of the jaws as if I had three or four of the sourest lemons ever in there. I do not taste lemon, just whatever it is that I ate. My mouth just reacts as if there were lemons. The cold sensitivity is in full swing now, too. Even room temperature water ends up feeling like I've swallowed a few burrs.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.