View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 10:01 AM   #1596
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I came so close to hurling those anti-nausea meds back up the way they came. Mercy, they are foul! My gut felt like it swelled from each side. I quickly popped two white tic tacs, started to sweat, burped and kept them down. Can't they just add some cherry or orange flavor to the damned things?

Some good news today, for a change... My LDH was very high when I got back from my trip, at 463. Now it is 307, after just one treatment, so my body must be working to fight the cancer as well. That suits me fine. I've been fighting this stuff for almost two years now and I am about tired of it. Get lost, Cancer, I have other things to do now! It's time to move on and for you to get out of me and go back to hell where you came from.

My nurse practitioner doesn't want me to lose any more weight. I am down to 210 from 220, and I really don't want to be over 205 so that my pants and shorts button up without threatening to send the button flying across the room. I imagine since I am no longer averaging 5 beers a day, I would lose weight. My face has shrunk from the almost perfect sphere it was over there to where I can see cheekbones, so I don't mind that a bit. If do start dropping more weight, I'll go to Minsky's and have a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. If that doesn't halt the weight loss, then I will know there are new problems going on.

Keep fighting away Ed, I know you will!
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.