View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 05:54 AM   #1589
Veteran

Off I go for more chemo. It's tough getting back into the old routine of going to the center every two weeks and having the pump to carry around for two days, having to sleep with it beside me, getting the plastic tube wrapped around me at night, and all that fun stuff, not to mention the chemo side effects. Anti-nausea meds twice a day for two days is also part of the routine. I am not sure if it is the blue one or the orange one that tastes worse than a goat's ass. It's got a cloying bitterness worse than the stuff between pecans. I get a half mouthful of something liquid first and try to swallow the blasted things before that foul taste hits, but there is about a two second window at best.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.