Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2016, 10:06 AM   #6101
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
So, as we head into August, here's where I'm at with the divisional prognostication...

11-5 (4-2) / Chiefs
9-7 (3-3) / Broncos
9-7 (3-3) / Raiders
7-9 (3-3) / Chargers

It's silly to look at this stuff at this point, but I was bored, so I put it in a spreadsheet and made some bets. Anyone that doesn't see this as KC's division to lose going into things is kidding themselves. I don't know how to gauge the Chargers, they perplex me. That being said, I do think this is going to be a tight race.
Chiefs have the best schedule in the division.

Broncos play Carolina, Indy, Cincy to start, play all road division games in prime time and finish with NE, KC and Oakland.

Oakland has 2 of their first 3 on the road and 2 of their last 3 on the road being all divison rival road games and the Colts as their 1 home game.

Chiefs have 2 of their first 3 at home and 3 of their last 4 at home, the bye before going to Oakland and they only have to travel to road games in consecutive weeks once all year whereas Denver/Oakland have to do that 3x.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.