Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 04:27 AM   #389
Ride on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
On sale for $539, its slim and light... hope it shoots as good as it looks and feels

And I hate to take this to DC, but was disappointed see that its made in Croatia... a gun maker in my home state making their product overseas, smh
If I remember correctly, SA bought out the company in Croatia that designed the XD line. Instead of messing with manufacturing, they just changed the branding on the gun. I have the XDm 9mm, and love it. Looking into the XDs for a concealed carry gun.
kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kcfanXIII Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.