View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 11:06 AM   #1577
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I had my first round of chemo with the triple bags. It hit me pretty well from all sides. I've got the cold sensitivity back, neuropathy is coming back, chemo hiccups, chemo heartburn, and I may be dealing with the chemorrhea soon, too. I got my pump unhooked Friday, so at least I have full freedom of movement now and can use the shower. I go back August 1st for some more and the blood tests should show if the chemo is working on me or not.
God Bless ya, Brother. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Prayers sent
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.