Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 10:07 AM   #2310
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

SK - I love him. remember that even the babe couldn't hit a home run every time!
after I read Under The Dome I wanted to kill him. then I read 11/22/63 and I loved him again. hahahaha

totally agree with afore mentioned - his shorts are the best. but always always the book will outshine a movie. as for the shorts...so many come to mind....but the one that always stuck with me (from Skeleton Crew) cause it just scared the shit out of me....Gramma.

geeze man...just ****ing creepy. and the end....OMG.....you'll never look at old people the same again.
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.