View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 08:08 PM   #3023
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Spaghetti squash is great. I cut it in half, scraped out center and brushed with olive oil. Placed in the oven at 400 for 45-50 minutes, until it was soft. Scrape out the squash with a fork and you're done. Very simple and delicious. Throw a little salt and pepper in for taste with your favorite spaghetti sauce.

Pretty sure that's how we both did ours, I found cutting the squash a bit difficult, Lew had no problem. Don't know if it was the knife or the squash but I busted the end off one of the half's, didn't effect anything.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.