View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #1568
lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Keep fighting Ed, I think about you every day and pray at night.
100% agree...

Long time registered lurker here. I've been following your posts. In my years of living you are one of the strongest people I have ever had the pleasure to (stalk ) watch. I have, and will continue to take to heart your comments on this board.

You, sir, are one of the strongest people I have never met. Keep up the fight. Don't ever give up!!!!!

I commend you for your fight and will. I will continue thoughts and prayers of you and yours.

**** Cancer!!!!

Oh! Fight the insurance companies as much as you can. You paid them for a reason...It's their time to return the payment. Do what is, in you and yours best interest.

Do what makes you happy. That's what is important.

With thoughts and prayers for you and yours,

Damaticous
damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.