View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 04:56 PM   #1565
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I got a call from my actual doctor this morning. He said one of the meds he wanted to start me on Wednesday, the insurance company will not approve. So, I will get two out of three, since the two are ones I stopped due to the side effects, not that it quit working on my cancer. He wanted me to know ahead of time so I was not confused over why I was not getting what we had talked about last week. Thanks a ton, Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Sorry to hear it, man. Insurance companies should be helping the ones who need it the most, and that's you.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.