View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 09:29 AM   #325
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I still don't get why these companies can't negotiate with you in good faith. I don't want to ****ing haggle. Just give me your best price point and let me decide.
Preferential price differing. They don't want to give a discount to all those viewers out there that just re-new year after year without hassling. On the other hand, they would rather keep viewers at a some discount rather than lose them.

But I still hate that business model. Works for them, though.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.