View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 09:16 AM   #323
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Is that just for TV service or is internet lumped into that too? Regardless, that's just insane to me. I cut the cord a couple years ago at this point and am quite happy paying about $30/month for it.
It's 2 TVs, mid-tier channels, plus Showtime and HBO. And ST.

I'm probably another year or two away from telling them to f-themselves. My issue is due to my dialysis, I watch a lot of TV at night and in the morning while I'm tethered to my bedroom. So I'm very hesitant to cut the cord. Plus, I have no way to watch Chiefs except when they're playing nationally.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.