View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 07:16 AM   #320
MVP

I still don't get why these companies can't negotiate with you in good faith. I don't want to ****ing haggle. Just give me your best price point and let me decide.

My 12 month cable contract expired and I got the new bill and called and had to waste like 20 minutes of my time to try and cancel the TV portion of my cable package. It starts out "There are no deals but look at all this value your TV package provides you," to which, I respond "Not $XXX per month in value, so cancel it." "Okay let me work my codes, oh I was able to get you a deal! 12 more months at exactly what you paid before."
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.