View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 07:09 AM   #319
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Sounds like AT&T is a little harder to deal with. I may wait until August to take a run at them like DaFace suggested.
They encouraged me to call back closer to the season to get a free ST, but the reason I called them to begin with was I got my monthly invoice and my bill jumped from $147 to $192, and I told them we needed to get that drastically down or I was gone.

I went back and forth with retention and finally told the guy the only way I was staying was if I got ST for free. He came back with the $99 "deal," and I just said that wasn't good enough. He basically said that was all he could do right now, but I could call back and there may be other offers. I repeated it wasn't good enough, and if we didn't get this resolved today, we were done. He said that was all he could do, so I asked when was my billing cycle over. Aug. 11. I said, "So that gives me just under a month to find a new cable provider. Let's set up cancellation on Aug. 10." Then he put me on hold and came back with the $99 one-time bill credit.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.