View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 05:03 PM   #307
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Oh, so you really won't have any idea if they'll be broadcast locally until the season starts.

I would imagine that Clark Hunt and the Chiefs would appeal to CBS and Fox to air the Chiefs games in St. Louis but they might override that desire from time to time.
Supposedly all of the PS games will be aired here. I would think I'll get quite a few now that the Rams are gone. Best I could hope for with them here was 8 games, but it usually was around 4-6.

I'm really not sure why we wouldn't get all of them, but I'm guessing we'll get whatever the "national" game is from time to time, especially if it involves teams like Chicago and Indy since they are close.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.