View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 09:32 PM   #266
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I am a penny pincher and damn no studio guru, brah.

The $270 ain't horrible I guess. I should just give the Chiefs up but I'd feel like I am missing something if I don't watch.
It would cost me a minimum of $160 a year to park near a sports bar in Hollywood or about the same to Uber to and from.

I'm not a day drinker but I'd definitely order lunch and iced tea, which would run a minimum of $20 dollars with tip, so another $320 dollars.

Plus, I'd have to get up earlier, shower and all that. Blech.

I'd rather roll out of bed later on Sunday, make breakfast while watching the CBS pregame show, then sit in my favorite leather chair while watching on a 65" LED that I can pause and use the can.

Heaven.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.