View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 02:04 PM   #241
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Really?

I always thought the best ribs were the ones where the meat just falls off the bone. I learned something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't feel ashamed about it. The big propaganda about ribs, for the longest time, is that they should fall right off the bone. If you hear it enough times without any counter points, people will buy in.

I used to think the same way. Pulled my ribs a little too early once (actually was just right) and the difference was amazing.

If you have your ribs falling apart, shorten the amount of time that they are wrapped up in foil.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.