Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #348
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas_Dave View Post
I'll take the Four Roses Single Barrel over the Macallan 12 and Balvenie DoubleWood 12 any day, regardless of price.
Yeah, but bourbon and scotch are kinda apples and oranges no?

I'm definitely a bourbon guy, but I tip my hat to Scotch, but I don't know much about it. Same with Irish whiskeys.

I would try any single barrel, to be sure. Even 4 Roses, just to try it. But my experience with the first bottle I tried was so off putting I wouldn't even have considered it until this post.

I'll give it a whirl.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.