View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:16 PM   #1552
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Ed, besides the misfits on this board, including me, you have Christ. My neighbor is going for a biopsy on his lungs tomorrow, either from breathing black mold or lung cancer, hit him about a month ago. It's not looking good, everyones day's are numbered. I did get him to go to Church, I pray he got the message, which I'm pretty sure he did.
I am glad to see that, no matter the outcome with your neighbor. Keep talking to him. The support is a huge factor.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.