View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 02:13 PM   #1533
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
One of my female friends made my pain levels soar today. She asked how I was sleeping and I said, and I quote, "I generally readjust one hour per day, so I am almost back on Kansas time." What does that have to do with sleeping, she asked. Everything, I replied. Since I was used to being 7 hours ahead, my body tells me at 3 am that it is time for breakfast and has been for a while. When it's noon here, I feel like I should have had dinner by now.

Ok, I get that, but what does reading just one hour do? "I didn't say anything about reading!" Yes, you did. "Ok... I will spell it slowly for you readddjjjjjussssst." Right, you read just one hour. "NO, I DON'T READ ANYTHING! Why are you trying to kill me here, woman? Readjust is one word, not two!" I'm not a moron and I can read. "Well, I told you I didn't say anything about reading so why won't you believe me?" Well, I have a cursive font on messenger, so it looked like two words. "Then change it or you will be reading my obituary in cursive!!"

I don't even want to read the sports page now.
Welcome back!!!
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.