View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 06:22 PM   #1525
Veteran

Things didn't go so well today at the cancer center. I had a temperature of 102.7, but the strange thing was, it didn't feel like I did to me. Every other time I have been at 102 or more, I have felt horrible, weak, unsteady on my feet, and aching all over. My ears would be hot and my hands cold. None of that today, though. I felt fine, walked fine, my ears were cool and my hands were warm. I had to get stuck two more times for blood draws (three needles in one day! I hate needles!), pee in a cup and have chest x-rays. I have some mystery infection... maybe. My nurse practitioner and the staff are baffled. I said, "I'm just a strange man." She said they knew that already so I didn't have to prove it some more. I got some anti-biotics and will start on them in the morning. If I start feeling terrible, I was told to go to the ER right away.
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.