View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 12:04 PM   #166
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
This is a true story and I never forgot it. It's 1973 and I've been out of the Army a few months and I got a job working at Savannah Harbor in the dry dock. They have sort of a community latrine out in the middle of the yard.

One day I'm washing my hands standing in front of the mirror, and behind me a stall door opens and this big guy steps out. He said, "I don't know what is better, a good shit or a good fcck". The guy next to me then said "either I don't know nothing about shitting or you don't know nothing about fccking".
What's with the filter evasion?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.