View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 08:36 PM   #1505
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf Ed View Post
I am in Copenhagen International Airport now, waiting for my departure gate to open. Boarding starts in 35 minutes. I made it through the check in, security, and passport control in under 10 minutes. I always prefer having some time to kill in an airport than sweating when every second counts. Missing a flight is the worst, next to having the airline cancel a flight, like last year in Chicago when I came back. I have a 7 hour wait in Jersey to look forward to. Ugh.
Love ya to no end Lone (no homo!!!), but like the rest of us I with you would stay! Perhaps selfish, but I grew up (half of my younger years in Italy ["on the economy"]), and seeing and reading what you were doing and seeing was awesome... It's reminded me that, when I retire, I want to move back to Italy...

So welcome back, but you could have stayed for 15 more years and just kept posting...

When's your next trip?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.