View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #5003
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I still think Muffner is the favorite, although I could see Stenson winning as well. Furyk usually just gets into position to choke at majors (Olympic, Winged Foot) and I don't expect anything different from him here.
Quote:
That's how Furyk plays. Like Luke Donald, he plays for top 5s rather than wins. He's completely gutless.

He also sets a terrible example, taking two minutes to hit every shot and backing off of each putt multiple times, and that shit bleeds down into public golf. He's a much worse example than Tiger cussing.
Quote:
Good example: Fifteen is a cut pin. Furyk has two holes where he could potentially make a birdie, otherwise he's relying on Dufner to make a bogey going in.

Rather than trying to hit a cut into that pin Furyk never even takes the water on, ending up 50 feet short of the hole. He's the Alex Smith of golfers.
Quote:
Nah. He is who he is. He's always been a guy who gets a slew of good finishes in majors but very rarely is in the lead late. He just grinds out T7s in majors on his leather ass.
Quote:
The thing about Furyk is that, the 2003 US Open aside, I never look at him when he's on a major leaderboard and even consider him.

He never strikes me as a guy who plays to win majors, but rather a guy who plays for top 10s.

And Elkington throws another dart into 16.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
At least Jim will get his top 5.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.